​How do I contact someone who can answer my questions about occupational health or respiratory protection?


You should contact the EHS Occupational Health Program at ehsd.occ.health@tamu.edu if you are a TAMU employee and you have questions about:

  • Respiratory protection training, medical surveillance, and respirator fit testing

  • Occupational health consultations

  • Health hazard evaluations

  • CPR/AED Training

  • Chemical exposure monitoring

  • Personal protective equipment (PPE) selection and use

You should contact the Office of Biosafety Occupational Health Program at bohp@tamu.edu if you have questions about:

  • Immunizations

  • Exposure to infectious diseases

  • Exposure to human or animal bodily fluids, human tissues or wastes

  • IBC permits

  • IACUC research or teaching AUPs


Researchers associated with the Texas A&M Health Science Center should contact the HSC Occupational Health Program (OHP) at OHP@tamhsc.edu .